BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Owing to the increasing demand of our services, we are seeking candidates for the following positions:
POSITION: ETO INSTRUCTOR
- At least 5 years sea-going experience as ETO/Electrical Officer – valid ETO Certificate of Competency holder;
- Preferably a licensed Electronics Engineer (ECE), Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering graduate or a licensed Electrical Engineer (REE), Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering graduate;
- Holder of IMO model course 6.09 certificate;
- Preferably Holder of IMO model course 3.12 certificate; and
- Preferably Holder of IMO Model Course 6.10 certificate.
POSITION: CULINARY INSTRUCTOR
- Graduate of Diploma in Culinary Arts and Technology Management/BS HRM with specialization in Culinary Arts
- With extensive 5 years industry and/or shipboard experience
- Preferably with Background in Teaching
- Preferably with TESDA TM 1 Certification
POSITION: MEFA INSTRUCTOR (ON-CALL)
- Marina – STCW Accredited MEFA Instructor
- Registered Nurse or a Licensed Medical Doctor
- With 1 year hospital experience
- Proficient in the conduct of training methodologies and programs
POSITION: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Degree holder in B.S. Accountancy or other accounting related course.
- With experience in using Sun Systems and Oracle, is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Possess analytical skills
- Basic bookkeeping skills is a must.
Please submit or send e-mail your comprehensive resumé with photo to:
United Marine Training Center, Inc.
2120 Leon Guinto Street, 1004 Malate, Manila, Philippines
T: +632 981 6682 local 1613/1611
F: +632 981 6601